How to work out your ring size at home
Our ring sizes are UK sizes.
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter or inches ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.
- If you are not in the UK and already know your ring size you can check it again the UK sizes in the International Ring Chart below.